(Sleeps 2 comfortably, maximum of 4 guests)
(Aztec Room 5 minute walk to the sea)
• This ground floor, basement apartment (ceiling height 2.1m) is a large bachelor flat with a queen bed and sleeper couch for extra accommodation (can also be made up into 2 single beds, linen supplied)
• There is one bathroom off the kitchen with shower, toilet and basin.
• The kitchen is fully self-catering and is equipped with a full range of crockery, cutlery and glassware as well as a countertop stove and standard fridge freezer.
• Dining room table and chairs available.
• There is a TV equipped with DSTV (Hotel Package) Mnet and all Supersport.
• Aztec Room is 40sq meters.
• All percale linen and towels (except beach towels) supplied as well as a complimentary tea/coffee tray and fresh home-made rusks.
• There is secure under cover parking for 1 vehicle if you bring another vehicle (or boat, trailer etc) then we cannot guarantee secure parking for both, we will try to accommodate you, but cannot guarantee it.
• Outside in the enclosed garden you have seating as well as your own private barbeque facility.
• Marine Room is 500 meters from the sea and restaurants, and 500 meters from the shops.
• Please note that this apartment is not on the same premises as Rose and Ale (the address is 4 Baisley Crescent) and does not have access to the Swimming Pool and Children’s play area.
• The apartment is not serviced during the stay but if you would like a Domestic to come in and clean we can arrange that for R80.00 an hour. Please also note that the Domestic will not do personal laundry. There is a list of numbers on the fridge where you will find the number for the Laundromat in Gonubie